View Profile PhantomCat

71 w/ Responses

Man, FIRST OFF I feel like I need to say thanks for even making this. There just isn't enough Halloweenish stuff out there! Second, this is legit good, and I don't mean "for someone new to NG". Definitely keep animating.

I guess it wouldn't kill me to actually say something constructive for once in my life. Uh, the last tween of the gang walking down the sidewalk, if you put some easing on it in the tween options, it'd look a lot nicer with the shrinking perspective, and I guess the scene where they're just eyes would fit in the flow a little better if the eyes looked the same hand-drawn as the rest of the cartoon, instead of Circle Tool + Perfect Squares Syndrome. But critique is for NERDS and watching this made me happy.

I'm sure you're gonna keep making cartoons, but just make sure to keep sharing them with NewGrounds, too!

McDonaldbros responds:

Hey, thanks for the input, my man. I will definitely be posting more cartoons on here. Thanks for the review.

This is easily my favorite Flash from the last two years. I'm probably biased for obvious reasons, but HRRG I wish I saw this earlier to get my creativity flowing.

And joke's on you, my Clock Day movie was me writing a script in July and then never animating it.

I can't believe NewGrounds still has it. You've inspired me to come back and actually start watching Flashes, again!

Bertn1991 responds:

Glad I could help. I'm amazed this got 2 stars. I expected straight up zero. It's meant to be stupid. Anyways, thanks for watching :-)

I still link this to people when they say they're making eggs.

Pop-Tart responds:

Why u make eggs

Clock Day has true power if it can make another Joilet-Jane movie appear

they just don't make 'em like this now that you stopped.

i still come back and watch this every once in a while.

JamesKnox responds:

i love you

I thought this wasn't coming out until Friday

RadioTubeClock responds:

lol true

This could very well be the only flash from the CC forums that BB10 hasn't offered to do a voiceover for

I was expecting a movie about the Clock Crew to be called Full Circlejerk, but this was super cool and way longer than expected. Love the SockPuppet mouth animation almost more than I love being alive

The Phantom Cat can, doot doodoodoodoot doot.

27, Male